Monday, March 2, 2009

internship hunting

first try :

truttt....truttt.....

lady a:hello?

me :owh hello, hi . i'm fazrin from UTP. I'm calling regarding the application for industrial internship placement at your company...

lady a:hmm..which email address you sent your details?


me :owh no no, i havent send anything yet, i just want 2 ask some questions..

lady a:okey

me :well, i just want 2 know to whom should i send my resume and all, at which email address?

- bla bla bla.......

....

......

me :well, tQ so much. btw, this is technip geoproduction sdn bhd right?

lady a:err, no. this is berjaya holdings....

me :err what???

lady a:yea, i'm still wondering where you actually got this number anyway...

*silence

me : owh okkey, i'm so2 sorry then, bye. *malu beb

second try:

trutt....trutt...

mr b : hello?

me :yes hello..hi sir, i'm fazrin from....

mr b :yes fazrin is it? is this your number? 6...2..8...bla..bla..bla..., correct?

me : err, yes2 its correct..

mr b :ok. can i'll call you later?...

me :err...sure..

tuuuuuuttttt.....
....
.....

*err what just happen??? penat je bwat skrip dalam BI. cess...

5 comments:

*cinderella* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*cinderella* said...

hohoho~
well, saba ajelah kn?
;P

zaim said...

uhu2..
nak wat camne lg...=p

KeyrOL Zaman Razak said...

zaem2..
good english..

last2..
skript upenye..
ahaha..

zaim said...

ala..
script as back up je la..
hihi